Are you attending any of these global sustainability events this month? Connect with us on Twitter and let us know!
What We’ll Host
- February 28: BSR and The Rockefeller Foundation will host a webinar to discuss a major new report that BSR will publish shortly on private-sector collaboration for sustainable development.
Where We’ll Be
- February 5: President and CEO Aron Cramer will present on The Future of Sustainable Business to the Conference Board’s Corporate Social Responsibility Council in San Francisco.
- February 5: Managing Director Dunstan Allison-Hope will speak at the GRI Reporters' Summit: North America in Phoenix, Arizona.
- February 6-8: Senior Vice President Eric Olson, Sustainable Futures Lab Director Jacob Park, Information and Communications Technology Associate Director Michael Rohwer, and Manager Beth Richmond will attend GreenBiz 18 in Phoenix. Park will lead a Guru Lunch on strategic foresight; Rohwer will co-facilitate a workshop on supply chains and science-based targets and speak on a panel on eliminating forced and child labor; and Richmond will moderate a panel on lowering your fleet’s carbon footprint.
- February 6-7: Cramer will attend an advisory group planning retreat for the Global Climate Action Summit in San Francisco.
- February 7: Associate Martin Benderson will present on the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition at a breakfast seminar organized by EOA France in Paris.
- February 19: HERproject Director Christine Svarer will present learnings from HERrespect activities in Bangladesh at a roundtable on preventing violence against women and girls hosted by the British Embassy in Copenhagen.
- February 21: Manager Sara Enright will host a breakfast discussion on Impact Sourcing at IAOP’s Outsourcing World Summit in Orlando, Florida.
- February 25-26: Cramer will visit HERproject partners in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- February 26: Allison-Hope will present Redefining Sustainable Business: Management for a Rapidly Changing World at CBCC in Tokyo.
- February 27-March 2: Manager Samantha Harris will attend the Adaptation Committee meetings on private-sector risk and resilience in Bonn, Germany.
- February 28: Cramer will deliver a presentation to the British Chamber of Commerce in Bangkok.
- February 28-March 2: Rohwer and Manager Sandy Eapen will co-facilitate a workshop with Rocky Mountain Institute, called “Jumpstart Your Journey to Renewables,” at the Climate Leadership Conference in Denver, Colorado. Climate Director David Wei will also moderate a panel on climate-resilient supply chains.