Join a global network of more than 300 leading companies dedicated to building better businesses through innovative sustainability solutions.
With 30 years of experience, we have deep sustainability expertise across industries. We provide holistic strategies that effectively address your business challenges amid rapidly shifting social and environmental change. Together, we help business leaders see a changing world more clearly, create long-term value, and scale impact.
As a member, gain access to strategic insights and expertise, collaborative opportunities, and a rich network of peers around the world.
Access to live and recorded digital content, such as webinar series, topic-focused industry sessions, and how-to sessions with the experts.
- Monthly Insight newsletter summarizing the latest blogs, case studies, reports, and primers
- Proprietary tools, such as the human rights policy review tool and Report Assessment Framework
- Customized support (see our menu of engagement options)
- Dedicated BSR representative who serves as a BSR liaison and supports members in maximizing the value of BSR membership
- Complimentary guidance to troubleshoot time-sensitive issues, review policies or programmatic strategies, feedback on implementation approaches, and brief internal teams
- Quarterly member meetings to review quarterly members-only insights and discuss your priorities
- A 33%-member discount on standard consulting rates
- Participating in regional, industry, and issue-based events year-round
- Opportunity to network with sustainability peers and other BSR member companies to learn best practices via members-only events and one to one connections
- Complimentary discount on select events
These influential global brands are part of BSR’s invite-only, exclusive membership to redefine sustainable business.
Illustrative Member List
Eligibility and Dues
Companies that are committed to improving their sustainability performance are eligible to join BSR. Your business can join at any time of the year, and dues are renewed annually based on an organization’s annual revenues.
Corporate membership dues are based on a company’s total consolidated annual revenues for the most recently completed fiscal year for which audited financial statements are available, per the table below.
Effective October 1, 2021
Less than US$5 billion
US$5 billion - less than US$10 billion
US$10 billion - less than US$20 billion
US$20 billion - less than US$50 billion
US$50 billion or more
Scale+ is BSR’s new membership offering tailored to meet the specific needs of early-stage companies seeking to create resilient, profitable, and purposeful business strategies from the start.
- Scale+ annual membership dues are US$10,000.
- Scale+ members have access to BSR digital insights and events.
- Scale+ members gain automatic participation in the Scale+ Community of Practice.*
- BSR retains the right to review Scale+ member candidacy to ensure that membership is mutually beneficial for the entity, BSR, and BSR's member companies.
Associate Membership is only available to non-company organizations (e.g., NGOs, nonprofits, and academic institutions). Please refer to the member benefits comparison matrix page to compare Corporate and Associate membership benefits.
- Associate membership annual membership dues are US$5,000.
- Associate members have access to BSR digital insights and events.
- BSR retains the right to review associate member candidacy to ensure that membership is mutually beneficial for the entity, BSR, and BSR's member companies.
Depth of Experience and Knowledge
Our Membership team consists of global experts across multiple focus areas, bringing a depth of experience and knowledge to integrating human rights and sustainability strategies.