Responsible Luxury Initiative Overview
Provide a platform for all luxury sector companies to discuss, explore, and develop collaborative solutions for emerging sustainability issues in their value chains.
- We developed and adopted a set of high-level principles for the sourcing of leather, fur and exotic skins.
- We helped the luxury sector develop a comprehensive sustainability risk map for various reptiles and bovine animals.
- We analyzed different solutions to reduce leather waste along the luxury value chain.
- Benefit from research on social and environmental impacts related to sourcing for luxury products
- Connect with stakeholders on supply chain sustainability issues and explore collaborative solutions
- Collaborate with peers to design industry solutions to common challenge