Responsible Luxury Initiative™ Overview
Provide a platform for all luxury sector companies to discuss, explore, and develop collaborative solutions for emerging sustainability issues in their value chains.
- We created and adopted a set of high-level principles for the sourcing of leather, fur, and exotic skins and developed an implementation protocol and practical tools to improve sourcing of animal materials.
- We incubated and ensured the launch of the Southeast Asia Reptile Conservation Alliance (SARCA).
- We analyzed trends in the luxury sector and identified ways that strong environmental and social practices can support brand desirability, growth and innovation.
- We analyzed different solutions to reduce leather waste along the luxury value chain.
- Future-proof luxury brands by monitoring emerging sustainability issues and addressing collaboratively (i.e. supply chain innovation).
- Equip your brand with an action agenda to foster brand desirability, innovation, and growth through improved environmental and social practices.
- Gain insights into best practices around sustainable sourcing of animal materials using ReLI’s Animal Sourcing Principles.