Responsible Luxury Initiative Overview
Provide a platform for all luxury sector companies to discuss, explore, and develop collaborative solutions for emerging sustainability issues in their value chains.
- We developed and adopted a set of high-level principles for the sourcing of leather, fur and exotic skins.
- We helped the luxury sector develop a comprehensive sustainability risk map for various reptiles and bovine animals.
- We analyzed different solutions to reduce leather waste along the luxury value chain.
- Benefit from research on social and environmental impacts related to sourcing for luxury products.
- Connect with stakeholders on supply chain sustainability issues and explore collaborative solutions.
- Collaborate with peers to design industry solutions to common challenge.
- Take part in webinars and trainings related to sustainability in the luxury value chain, such as responsible sourcing, client engagement, and new product and service development. Our events occur throughout the year, and are open to Responsible Luxury Initiative members.