Date and Time
May 18-May 20, 2016
8:00 am-5:30 pm CET
Women’s Empowerment | Sustainability Management
BSR is a partner of the 5th GRI Global Conference 2016, a leading global sustainability conference, held in Amsterdam May 18-20.
Join BSR at the GRI Conference, along with 1,200 sustainability leaders from around the globe who will gather in Amsterdam to exchange cutting-edge knowledge on best practices, innovations, and trends that are empowering sustainable decisions and changing the world. Hear from more than 140 leading speakers over a three-day program, network with participants from 60-plus countries, and be part of a truly global multistakeholder movement.
On May 19, Cecile Oger, Associate Director at BSR, will participate in a breakfast discussion on “Gender Equality and Sustainability Reporting” and share lessons and best practices from BSR’s work, including our projects and programs to advance women’s empowerment and our partnership with GRI to enhance reporting on equality and close the gender gap.
GRI believes that we are entering a new era of sustainability, and predicts that the future of corporate disclosure will be digital, responsible, and interactive. The GRI Conference will explore how we can collectively unlock and liberate the full value of sustainability data for decision-makers through technology and the transformational impact that this can have on sustainable development.
The GRI Conference will be an important opportunity to have your say on the “Transition to GRI Standards.” Provide your in-person feedback and find out what the changes in structure and format within the GRI Standards mean for you, as the G4 Guidelines make the transition to user-friendly sets of GRI Standards.
Hear from plenary speakers such as:
- Lise Kingo, Executive Director, UN Global Compact
- John Elkington, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Volans Ventures
- Evan Harvey, Director, Corporate Responsibility, NASDAQ
- Peter Blom, CEO, Triodos
- Elisabeth Dahlin, Secretary General, Save the Children Sweden
- Bob Massie, Executive Director, Sustainable Solutions Lab
- Linda Kromjong, Secretary General, International Organization of Employers (IOE)
- Dante Pesce, Chair, UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights
- Ernesto Ciorra, Head of Innovation and Sustainability, Enel
- Claire Melamed, Director of Poverty and Inequality, Overseas Development Initiative
- Enrico Giovannini, UN Independent Expert Advisory Group on the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development
- Elizabeth Yeampierre, Executive Director, UPROSE
Secure your place now and demonstrate leadership for a more sustainable economy and world by registering on the GRI Conference website.
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.