Please register here. Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com.
Date and Time
Tuesday May 18-Thursday May 20,
10:00 am-3:30 pm
The global industrial sector accounts for roughly 30 percent of CO2 emissions. Demand for steel, cement, chemicals, and precious metals is only set to increase. With nations setting ambitious net-zero targets, decarbonization of these heavy industries has to become a priority.
Join us at the Industry Transition Summit (May 18 and 20), hosted by Climate Action. This event will bring together key stakeholders from across the industry, policy, technology, regulation, and investment spectrums who are committed to transforming the hard-to-abate sectors.
Hosting four in-depth sessions over two days, the Summit will focus on four key solutions: policy, hydrogen, technology, and efficiency.
- Hear and learn from influential speakers, including government ministers, CEOs, and sustainability leaders
- Access innovative technology and solutions accelerating the industry transition
- Network with delegates by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Foster international and cross-sector collaboration to support new markets for low carbon industrial sector
- Support the creation of policy frameworks that encourage investment