These are the global sustainability events we’ll host and attend this month before we wrap up 2017.
What We’ll Host
- December 6: Senior Vice President Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Manager Elissa Goldenberg will host the workshop “Strengthening Your Bottom Line through Gender-Inclusive Practices” in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands in The Hague.
- December 11: Managing Director Dunstan Allison-Hope and Director Asako Nagai will host an event on “Ethics, Human Rights, and Artificial Intelligence” in Tokyo.
- December 12: Sustainable Futures Lab Director Jacob Park will present on “Redefining Sustainable Business: The Case for Futures Thinking” in Tokyo.
- December 13-14: Director Angie Farrag-Thibault and Associate Director Jean-Baptiste Andrieu will co-facilitate the General Assembly meeting of Building Responsibly and participate in the business initiative’s annual stakeholder engagement roundtable in London.
- December 14: Director Alison Taylor and Manager Charlotte Bancilhon will host a BSR Connect event on transformative strategies for stakeholder engagement in Paris.
- December 14: BSR's China team will host a gathering for members and select partners in Shanghai to discuss highlights of the BSR Conference 2017 and celebrate 10 years of HERproject.
- December 15: Park, President and CEO Aron Cramer, Inclusive Economy Associate Director Susan Winterberg, and Associate Ting Lee will host a workshop on scenario planning for the future of work in San Francisco.
Where We’ll Be
- November 30-December 1: Cramer will speak at the World Environment Center/Erb Institute roundtable on “Managing for Business and Societal Impacts: An Outcome-Based Approach to Corporate Strategy and Goal Setting” in Washington, D.C.
- December 5: Information and Communications Technology Associate Director Michael Rohwer will present on “The Good News and the Bad News on Working Conditions in Electronics Supply Chains” at the 2017 California Industrial Hygiene Council Professional Development Seminar in San Francisco.
- December 11: Cramer will attend the Natural Capital Coalition board meeting in Paris.
- December 12: Cramer and Managing Director Farid Baddache will attend the One Planet Summit in Paris.