2018 is here. We’ve wrapped up a turbulent year with unprecedented business leadership (the year the C-suite “got woke?”), and we are shifting our focus to what comes next. This year, we look forward to working with you to redefine sustainable business and make meaningful progress toward realizing our vision of a more just and sustainable world.
To start, here are the events we’ll host, attend, and speak at this January. See you there?
What We'll Host
- January 16: BSR staff members will host a Q&A webinar for those interested in learning more about our work, mission, and organizational culture.
- January 17: BSR and Sodexo will hold a members-only webinar on “Making 2018 a Year of Opportunity for Women,” reflecting on the barriers facing women in workplaces globally and how companies are responding to ongoing sexual harassment allegations.
- January 23: BSR’s Asia teams will host a webinar on how to make the most out of BSR membership and examples of how companies have driven impact through our relationships. Asia-Pacific Vice President Jeremy Prepscius will also facilitate a candid and interactive discussion on the sustainability space in Asia and how it is likely to evolve.
Where We'll Be
- January 15: Manager Marat Yu will moderate a panel on violence against women in RMG factories at the HERrespect baseline dissemination seminar in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- January 18: Associate Director Karlyn Adams will speak on an ESG panel at a Private Equity Masterclass hosted by the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA) in Hong Kong.
- January 23-26: President and CEO Aron Cramer will moderate and participate in a variety of sessions at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about how BSR can help you to transform your business and achieve your sustainability goals.