Staff | David Korngold
Manager, Advisory Services | New York
With experience in international management consulting for global corporations, David works with companies on a wide range of sustainability and corporate responsibility issues. His efforts generally emphasize strategy and CSR reporting.
Before joining BSR, David worked in strategy and management consulting at Bain & Company. In that role, he developed evidence-driven approaches to advise companies on issues ranging from operational organization to corporate strategy. His project experience covered a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, healthcare, and consumer products. Additionally, David has worked as an independent consultant in sustainability, CSR, and nonprofit governance.
David holds a B.A. in History from Amherst College.
- Blog: CSR, Integrity, and Long-Term Value: A Conversation with BSR Members
- BSR Insight: The Biggest Missed Opportunity in Corporate Strategy? Sustainability
- Blog: Get Out of the Matrix Cage: Six Tips for Making the Most of Materiality
- Blog: What Cerberus’ Firearm Divestment Says About Private Equity and Social Responsibility
- BSR Insight: Generating and Protecting Value Through Sustainability: Five Lessons From Private Equity