Staff | David Korngold
Manager, Advisory Services | New York
With experience in international management consulting for global corporations, David brings his private sector strategy and sustainability background to BSR’s Advisory Services team. David works with companies on a wide range of sustainability and corporate responsibility issues, with an emphasis on strategy and CSR reporting.
Prior to BSR, David worked in strategy and management consulting at Bain & Company. Working in several international offices, he developed evidence-driven approaches to advise companies on issues ranging from operational organization to corporate strategy. His project experience covered a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, healthcare, and consumer products. Additionally, David worked as an independent consultant in sustainability, CSR, and nonprofit governance. His clients included a global media conglomerate and a national leadership development nonprofit.
David holds a B.A. in History from Amherst College, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with Distinction and focused on the intersection of politics, economics, public policy, and culture.
CSR strategy and integration; reporting; environmental, social, and governance investment
- BSR Insight: The Biggest Missed Opportunity in Corporate Strategy? Sustainability
- Blog: Get Out of the Matrix Cage: Six Tips for Making the Most of Materiality
- Blog: What Cerberus’ Firearm Divestment Says About Private Equity and Social Responsibility
- BSR Insight: Generating and Protecting Value Through Sustainability: Five Lessons From Private Equity
- BSR Insight: Open for Business: The ‘Four Cs’ of Integrated Strategy