Transform to Net Zero Overview
The science is clear: Global greenhouse gas emissions must be halved this decade to limit global warming to below 1.5°C. The world is off track to deliver these emissions reductions, and transformation at scale is needed to keep 1.5°C within reach. Businesses have a key role to play and while much has been done, it is essential that many more companies rapidly accelerate their progress toward net zero emissions. To help reach net zero global emissions no later than 2050, businesses can accelerate actions by:
- Converting commitments into action and transforming business operations, supply chains, and products and services.
- Making net zero implementation possible and viable, becoming a new norm for all companies.
- Creating systems change, working beyond sectorial silos to increase investment in innovation, supportive public policy.
Lead by example and enable all businesses to achieve net zero emissions by:
- Enabling business transformations companies are undertaking to achieve net zero emissions by 2050;
- Delivering robust emission reductions across the entire business and value chain;
- Working with partners across supply chains;
- Innovating and investing at scale in products, services, and business models that amplify impact and ensure a just transition for all people and communities;
- Engaging with policy makers to support policies that incentivize progress towards net zero.
Please visit, https://transformtonetzero.org.