To accelerate the achievement of inclusive net-zero economy no later than 2050.
Our Strategy for Impact
Our 2025 Goal is for the world’s largest 1,000 companies to have targets backed up by transformation plans to achieve net zero no later than 2050. We will achieve our mission by:
- Enabling business transformation
- Taking action to achieve net-zero targets, including in value chains, and through collaboration and innovation
- Creating incentives for net-zero strategies by scaling investment and supporting ambitious public policies
Impacts: SDGs 10, 13, 17
How We Work
TONZ is a cross-sector group of climate leaders and partner civil society organizations who work to enable business transformation.
The group works to:
- Reshape key business functions, models, products, and services to achieve net-zero targets; amplify these achievements through executive leadership; and enable other companies to accelerate their transformation to net zero by creating and sharing publicly available resources.
- Take collective action and develop tools and resources to achieve science-based net zero-compatible emissions reductions across value chains; redirect capital flows towards investment in net zero business models, products, and services; and define and implement steps to ensure a just and inclusive net-zero economy.
- Drive systemic change by working with partners to support and promote enabling public policy frameworks, capital market reforms, and other collaborative platforms that enable the achievement of inclusive net-zero goals.