It was a whirlwind of a time last week at the BSR Conference 2015, with plenaries stacked on networking receptions stacked on breakout sessions, and many exciting moments of seeing old friends, meeting new, and learning about and sharing the work that we all do to build a better world.
As we pause to catch our breath—before we begin planning for the BSR Conference 2016, November 1-3 in New York—here are a few ways that you can re-live everything you experienced at #BSR15, or catch the things that you missed.
- Watch plenary session videos: Almost every plenary is now live on BSR’s YouTube channel, from Robert Reich’s funny and inspiring address, to disruptive ideas about philanthropy from Rockefeller Foundation’s Judith Rodin and Sama Group’s Leila Janah, to pitches from Silicon Valley’s next leaders, to the CEOs of Campbell Soup, AXA, and Cummins Inc. Don’t miss a minute of our plenary speakers.
- Get sneak peeks of Newsroom videos: If you attended the Conference, you probably noticed a big glass box where we were interviewing speakers and thought leaders. We’ll release those videos on our YouTube channel over the coming weeks, but you can catch short sneak peeks on our new Instagram account.
- See the social media highlights: We’ve curated a Storify stream of tweets and social media posts that capture the event, which you can find our Conference website.
- Find yourself in photos: We’re busy uploading pictures to our Flickr account, so head over to see whether we captured you, or your favorite moment, in our BSR Conference album.
- Share your thoughts: If you were with us in San Francisco, please take a moment to complete the Conference survey (available in the mobile app under “Surveys”). If you weren’t there, you can always tweet at us or email us.
Thank you for participating in our annual event, whether you were onsite or watching from home. We hope to see you next November at #BSR16.