Tomorrow, we’re kicking off the BSR Conference 2015 in San Francisco with a plenary session at 5 p.m. PST featuring BSR President and CEO Aron Cramer, BSR Board Chairman and former Natura CEO Alessandro Carlucci, and AXA CEO Henri de Castries. For the following two full days of the event, we’ll hear from sustainability leaders from business, government, academia, and civil society on how we can build a better world with a focus on resilience.
Whether you’re joining us in person or online, here are the best ways to follow us:
- Catch the livestream: We’ll broadcast our full plenary sessions in a live video feed. Visit our registration page to sign up and join in.
- Get social: We’ll live-tweet from @BSRnews using the hashtag #BSR15. And we’ll have exclusive content on our brand-new Instagram account, @bsrorg. Tag us, and use #BSR15 there as well. Find out more information on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Flickr. And join in the conversation!
- Check our Storify: The best social media highlights will go on our Storify stream, available on the BSR Conference homepage. Tweet away, so we can add you to the feed.
- Ask questions: We’re opening up our plenary sessions for questions from Twitter—while you’re watching them on our livestream, ask our five keynote speakers about their experience building resilience.
- Follow up: We’ll have videos, content, and other features available after the event, so be sure to visit the BSR blog and BSR Conference website.
Single-day passes are still available, so if you’re in the area, join us! And whether you’re in the plenary hall with us or watching on your screen, we look forward to hearing your thoughts on #BSR15.