Reporting to the Head of Sustainability, this position will sit within the sustainable finance center of excellence which works with our line of business partners and leading NGO organizations to support customer engagement, increase the focus on positive social impact and sustainability business opportunities, and catalyze innovation and progress towards critical climate aligned financial pathways. This role will manage partnerships, external collaborations and engagement. They will also support new impact investing strategies and opportunities to increase positive social impact and sustainability outcomes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop deep engagement and meaningful dialogue and collaboration with leading NGO and peer organizations to advance our initiatives
- Identify opportunities for line of business partners to participate and engage with key NGO organizations
- Develop strategies that advance the knowledge and capabilities of sustainable finance throughout the enterprise
- Engage with non-government organizations and other representatives focused on sustainable finance
- Serve as a trusted partner to line of business leaders, offering expertise on sustainable finance
- Develop impact investing models and gain buy in for innovation in philanthropic strategies to greater social impact and sustainability outcomes
- Establish metrics, measure impact and effectiveness of investments and partnerships
- Collaborate on innovation and research, as well as product development
- Seek opportunities to advance storytelling around Wells Fargo’s position on sustainable finance
Please visit the Wells Fargo careers website and search for job number 5556782.