Reporting to the head of Small Business Growth Philanthropy, this newly created position will serve as the chief architect of innovation for small business growth philanthropy. He/she will provide strategic leadership and identify investments that yield early product learnings or help scale new solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop strategies and plans for small business innovation initiatives
- Develop innovation agenda and pipeline for small business growth philanthropy
- Lead ideation of new or improved credit, savings, deposit and investment products
- Establish metrics, measure impact and effectiveness of investments
- Identify trends and evaluate product offerings for investment opportunities
- Develop processes and tools to hold everyone accountable for execution of their deliverables
- Develop management reports and data visualizations, highlighting impact and effectiveness
- Collaborate on innovation and research, as well as product and policy development
- Serve as a SME and provide updates around best practices, portfolio partners and community priorities
Please visit the Wells Fargo careers website and search for job number 5556738.