At T-Mobile we are committed to changing the world for GOOD. A role in Corporate Responsibility means that you are a part of a passionate, entrepreneurial, and dynamic team that shapes social and environmental strategy to drive impact for our customers, employees, society, and the planet.
We are looking for a Sr. Specialist to join us and play a key role in establishing T-Mobile as a leader in corporate citizenship by supporting our ESG reporting communications. You’ll come with a passion for detail and organization, a creative flare for how we tell our larger sustainability story, and a healthy dose of curiosity and desire to learn and grow your career.
This role will support T-Mobile’s public ESG reporting initiatives, partner engagement programs, and communication activities. It requires somebody with experience supporting the development of CR/ESG reports and who understands a variety of ESG issues, reporting standards, and technical requirements.
You have strong interpersonal skills and work easily and collaboratively across different departments. You possess the agility to synthesize and communicate complex ESG data as well as draft creative and engaging communications to bring T-Mobile’s social impact and sustainability initiatives to life for internal and external partners. And, you thrive in an entrepreneurial driven environment, have a growth mindset, and a commitment to the highest standards of quality.
- Play a dedicated role with developing, drafting, and producing T-Mobile’s annual CR report which includes project management duties, content creation, and ESG data collection and reporting aligned to GRI and SASB.
- Contribute meaningfully to building out the story around T-Mobile’s ESG and Sustainability ambitions, as well as developing various communications collateral that promote T-Mobile’s impact and achievements to different customer audiences including employees, investors, and consumers.
- Work with the broader team to contribute to multiple ESG projects (including materiality assessments, ESG strategy work, and ESG-related communications).
- Provide analyses of ESG business trends, ratings and rankings, and benchmarking.
- Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis in support of T-Mobile’s enterprise-wide ESG and Sustainability strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, PR, Sustainable Business, or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in writing and project managing annual CR reports
- 2-4 years’ experience of working in a fast paced, high-volume Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Investor Relations function for a large corporation or agency
- Experience and knowledge with environmental sustainability issues
- Proficiency in some/all of the following ESG standards and frameworks: GRI, SASB, TCFD, CDP, DJSI, UN SDGs
- Strong writing, editing, and presentations skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis of corporate responsibility issues
- Ability to interact and build relationships with a variety of people at all organizational levels
- Graphic design/visual design experience in PPT or other software a plus
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Please the T-Mobile careers website.