The Adobe Brand Purpose (CSR) team is responsible for managing our social impact, philanthropy, product donations, sustainability strategy, employee involvement, community engagement, and ESG measurement and reporting programs, ensuring that social purpose is a key part of Adobe’s culture, operations and brand. Our mission is to continue our leadership in the CSR arena while pushing for increased impact and recognition.
This new role is for a senior professional with both broad and deep experience in CSR who will deliver innovative social and sustainability programs that drive the integration of brand purpose initiatives across Adobe’s business and employee sites globally.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Be entrepreneurial in evolving and deploying the strategy for how Adobe will maximize the effectiveness of our social and environmental impact to ensure activities are well-aligned, embedded, and amplified throughout the business
- Evaluate and identify business opportunities and partners which support our corporate and community priorities
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with leading NGOs to produce optimal partnership outcomes
- Represent Adobe externally at thought leadership events and speaking engagements
- Contribute to the global capabilities of the Brand Purpose team through collaborative, innovative, and integrated programs and initiatives
Success in the Role Requires
- Deep knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility/ESG/Shared Value best practices globally
- Proven track record for engaging with customers/clients in a business context
- Experience working in a marketing context, either from an organizational structure or partnership capacity
- Excellent internal and external networking and presentation skills, including the ability to identify opportunities to share key messages with constituent groups
- Extraordinary partnership skills, specifically the proven ability to initiate and lead collaborative efforts of teams throughout organizations
- Engaging and passionate storyteller, able to effectively craft and position messages to building CSR awareness and momentum
- A track record of effecting change, valuing, and modeling teamwork across all levels. This includes maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in CSR roles working for the private sector
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of CSR or sustainability professionals
- 2+ years of experience interacting with global, national, and local NGOs across a range of sectors
- Travel as required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Please visit the Adobe careers website.