The Responsible Sourcing Manager will support implementation and expansion of the responsible sourcing strategy and operating model to mitigate environmental, economic, and social risks within our global ingredients supply base.
- Support execution of key elements of the Estee Lauder Companies’ Responsible Sourcing strategy:
- Carry out Supplier Due Diligence to support ELC’s Supplier Code of Conduct protocol; Engage with suppliers on capability building on sustainability performance
- Design and deploy action plans for management of sensitive supply chains (e.g. Palm, Mica)
- Support sustainability communications (ie brand claims, ESG reporting, annual reports)
- Manage project milestones, KPI and updates
- Proactively identify opportunities to create value and/or mitigate risks through sustainability, through materiality assessments, benchmarking, and supplier engagement
- Engage in external member organization (e.g. ASD, RSPO, etc.) events and working groups as a way to identify industry best practices
- Manage non-profit, public, and private stakeholder relationships to execute on philanthropic grants and initiatives.
- Stay current on regional trends and evolving regulations and protocols (e.g. Nagoya)
- Act as a champion for Responsible Sourcing, educating and energizing colleagues in Procurement, internal stakeholders and Suppliers
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, responsible sourcing and/or procurement
- Previous experience running portfolios of diverse projects
- High proficiency in MS Office including MS PowerPoint, MS EXCEL
- Strong passion for corporate social responsibility