TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Measurement & Reporting Specialist will be an integral member of the Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team at TikTok. The CSR organisation designs and implements the global sustainability and social impact strategy, working collaboratively across disciplines to bring the right resources, expertise, and experience to each aspect of CSR and Environmental Social Governance (ESG). Our team is growing and is seeking highly experienced, bright professionals to join us. In this role, you will be a key part of establishing our CSR & ESG Measurement & Reporting approach and our first global CSR/ESG report.
- Collaborate with CSR team to develop key metrics and assessment capabilities across our programs and initiatives.
- Establish processes for measuring, capturing, and reporting across CSR and ESG indicators, always with an eye towards amplifying our social impact.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data owners across the business (Human Resources, Trust & Safety, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.) to define key metrics to be used for CSR & ESG measurement and reporting.
- Engage with external vendors and partners that support the delivery of our measurement and reporting needs.
- Assess the effectiveness of CSR/Sustainability/Social Impact programs through ongoing evaluation, delivering insights that allow us to optimise our approach and increase our impact.
- Partner with Communications to develop and deliver CSR messaging through corporate and brand communications that demonstrate our performance as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in CSR, preferably with measurement and reporting experience.
- Experience designing programs for a global company and workforce.
- Knowledge of ESG, social impact and CSR industry best practices, and leading-edge sustainability trends and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to support the development of analytics and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective internal and external stakeholder networks.
- Self-motivated individual that excels in a fast-paced environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Please visit the TikTok careers website.