Manage the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting, facilitate stakeholder engagement, and support integration of ESG best practices across the business.
- Manage annual ESG reporting including creative design, copy, assurance, and alignment with reporting frameworks.
- Administer ESG data management, validation, and tracking process.
- Partner with Corporate Communications and external partners to share the organization’s ESG narrative across internal and external stakeholder audiences.
- Respond to key ESG surveys, inquiries, and ratings agencies, such as ISS, MSCI and CDP, and other non-financial disclosure organizations.
- Support stakeholder engagement strategy and assist in partnership efforts
- Support the VP, ESG and Community Impact with reports for executive meetings
- Perform benchmarking and stay abreast of ESG trends
- Assist with ESG target setting and implementation of best practices
- Other duties as assigned.
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Resolves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Fully qualified career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Develops solutions to complex problems where analysis of situations and/or data requires evaluation. Determines best approach to achieve results and provides suggestions to improve policies and procedures. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external contacts in own area of expertise.
- Receives very little instruction on day-to-day work. May receive general instruction or guidance on new projects or assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Typically, 5+ years working in ESG, corporate responsibility, or a related field with bachelor’s or equivalent.
- ESG or corporate responsibility reporting and disclosure management experience.
- Knowledge of leading ESG frameworks; SASB, GRI, CDP, TCFD, etc.
- Experience managing multiple, high-impact projects simultaneously.
- Environmental sustainability experience is a plus.
- Prior experience with Microsoft 365 and Archer a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Established relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail
- Successful team members possess a combination of three virtues — they are humble, hungry, and smart.
- Humble is a lack of excessive ego or concerns about status.
- Hungry is always looking for more; intrinsically motivated, diligent, with a strong desire to do more by going above and beyond.
- Smart is emotional intelligence and interpersonal awareness; capability to conduct oneself in a group situation and deal with others in the most effective way.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.