Would you like to drive Pandora’s sustainability efforts and strengthen the sustainability performance of the world’s biggest jewellery company? And are you looking for a strong platform for further professional development in an environment where the sustainability agenda will directly support business performance? If yes, keep reading!
Job Description and Areas of Responsibility:
In 2019, Pandora has taken important steps to develop a comprehensive corporate sustainability strategy that forms an integral part of how the company operates and its value proposition to consumers, employees, investors and business partners. Key elements of the strategy are well underway while the finalization of the full strategy will take place during 2020. More specifically, you will:
- Drive the on-going development of Pandora’s sustainability strategy covering the company’s full value chain
- Act as lead specialist for managing and developing Pandora’s supply chain sustainability programme in close collaboration with Group Procurement including the Group Procurement CSR Team. The Director will play a hands-on role in managing and implementing the supply chain sustainability programme including engaging with external stakeholders such as NGOs, standard setting organizations, business organizations, and customers
- Lead the annual sustainability reporting process in close collaboration with the Corporate Communications team as well as ensure reporting to several sustainability indexes.
- Strengthen Pandora’s external communication and engagement with key stakeholders in close collaboration with the Corporate Communications team as well as other internal stakeholders and represent Pandora as relevant in external settings
Your New Team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The Corporate Sustainability team is based in the Corporate Communication & Sustainability function. The Sustainability Director reports to the VP, Corporate Communication & Sustainability and will lead the sustainability agenda in a close partnership with the VP.
What Is Needed to Succeed:
We imagine that you bring your broad experience and expertise within corporate sustainability across social and environmental agendas. Ideally, you have in the area of ten years of experience in the corporate sector, preferably with several years in the fast-moving consumer goods’ industry. We further believe that professionals with the following skills and experience are well-suited:
- Experience in managing a small international team
- Experience in developing and implementing sustainability strategy in international companies
- Robust experience and expertise in managing corporate supply chain sustainability, including a solid grasp of relevant human and labor rights standards.
- Preferably experience with standards and organizations relevant to metals and minerals supply chains such as RJC, LBMA, IRMA, RMI, and OECD Due Diligence Guidance
- Professional proficiency in English, both in understanding, speaking and writing
Something about You:
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures, and we believe it is of essence that you bring your performance-driven attitude, your ability to create impact, your outgoing and social attitude and your high level of integrity. Further, you have a flair for orchestrating people and projects and. In addition, you bring:
- A hands-on, collaborative and can-do attitude to work combined with a strategic view
- An ability to navigate in an executive environment and with stakeholders at all levels
- A holistic mindset and the ability to see the big picture
- An open mind for change
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- International mind-set, preferably developed from living in several countries
Did We Get Your Attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact our external recruitment partner:
Christian Sylvester +45 27 50 90 78
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site.
Icing on the Cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.