As an intern at Keurig Dr Pepper you will be a part of the beverage revolution. You will be innovating, designing, testing, and marketing the way beverages are consumed worldwide. Each intern will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally. Come learn what it takes to succeed at an industry-leading company and help contribute to our ongoing success.
- You will engage and partner on innovative projects to gain experience in a fast paced, cross functional team environment
- You will receive mentor support for your professional development
- You will present a final presentation to your team, peers, and senior leaders to highlight your project work and impact on the business
- You will network and learn about other functions at Keurig Dr Pepper through a Lunch & Learn series
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer in the community
What you will do:
- Research and develop a progressive and comprehensive approach to addressing deforestation tailored for KDP. Including but not limited to:
- Working with identified business leads to understand where deforestation is a risk within KDP supply chains. This will involve engagement with the Supply Chain Sustainability and Procurement teams.
- Mapping the landscape of current and future deforestation-related trends, and stakeholder and customer expectations and requests.
- Evaluating how different corporate approaches to addressing deforestation (i.e. policy creation, risk assessment, transparency/information disclosure, supply chain investments, setting public targets, etc.) would help KDPaddress existing or anticipated threats of deforestation related to the KDP business,meet the varying demands and requests from stakeholders, and position the company appropriately on the issue. Conduct a gap analysis against these approaches to inform the right level of action from KDP.
- Creating a clear set of recommended next steps for KDP with a business case for implementation. For each of the recommendations offered, provide detailed guidance and draft content for KDP (e.g., draft version of a policy, specific elements of a risk assessment, draft target language, etc.).
- Pending time availability, in addition to the deforestation work, the intern may be asked to conduct research on alternative funding mechanisms for sustainability work, e.g. sustainability bonds, social impact investment funds, etc.
What you must have:
- Must be an graduate student currently enrolled in a full time academic program from an accredited college or university
- An interest or minor/focus in Sustainability and/or Supply Chain is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize requests, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening, written and verbal abilities and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Independently driven and a self-starter
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
COVER LETTER STRONGLY SUGGESTED
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.