The Social Responsibility Manager will support the creation and implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy through the development of key actions and initiatives within Orbia. Identifying and enacting enablers such as policies, procedures, and learning tools; collecting and analyzing relevant impact data and information; being a partner of Sustainability leadership and peers in the five Business Groups in the design, implementation, and measurement of external social impact programs.
- Responsible for developing strategies which underpin the Company’s Social Responsibility objectives
- Ensure the connection between the business agenda with broader reputation and social issues
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as NGO´s CSR associations, community groups
- Creation of meaningful metrics for CSR efforts and best practice sharing between the 5 Business Groups
- Responsible for the preparation of the Social Responsibility portion of the annual report
- Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and help with expertise to guide a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the local communities
- Risk assessment and license to operate analysis, as well as stakeholder mapping
- Building a storytelling strategy for our community programs and other sustainability projects
- Minimum 8 years of combined experience in Social Responsibility and/or Sustainability with expertise in CSR as well as corporate trends in commitments, disclosure, reporting for the private sector.
- Master’s degree ideally in CSR, Sustainability, Communications, or related fields.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, social impact measurement, ESG issues, BGO ecosystems, UN Sustainable Development Goals, community relations, human rights, volunteering, and social investment programs.
- Excellent planning and project management skills and ability to manage large projects in complex business sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment, across several geographies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with diverse individuals working with senior management and partners (communications, finance, HR, supply chain, etc.) at all levels in the Company.
- Digital savviness, fast learning abilities, working under tight deadlines and capacity to undertake several responsibilities at the same time
Benefits: Orbia offers a competitive monthly salary and a strong benefits package, that impulse our employee´s to prosper, safeguard their future and to have a work-life balance. This package includes generous vacation, flexible working patterns, pension plan, 13th-month pay, and many others above the law.
At Orbia, our actions are driven by our values. One of them is to embrace diversity. Thus, we are an inclusive employer, our recruitment processes are fair and transparent. We believe that every voice matters. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, gender or other category, while respecting the Personal Data Protection Law.