The CR Programs Data Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring the consistent factory assessment, remediation, and capacity building processes and data management. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship-builder and communicator of CR subject-matter, as well as possess an ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Drive robust and comprehensive data collection, reporting, and analysis on factory remediation and capacity building programs;
- Partner with offshore CR teams to monitor and report on factory ratings, management systems gaps, trends in assessment findings and remediation progress, workplace cooperation metrics, and comparative supply chain statistics;
- Develop and maintain project management materials to support the operational excellence of CR supply chain programs;
- Coordinate with research partners in evaluating the impact of PVH CR supply chain programs;
- Partner with business divisions to collect and develop comparative reporting on purchasing practices data (e.g. loading, lead time, forecasting, calendar adherence etc.) to support strategy on responsible business practices;
- Develop tools, templates, and metrics to evaluate relationships with external partners to inform the development of supplier training and continuous improvement programs;
- Partner with vendor management teams to leverage factory and vendor-level data to support the development of holistic factory and vendor scorecards;
- Partner with offshore data analysts and vendor management teams to inform the segmentation of the supply chain for differentiated CR engagement;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Understanding of fast paced environment
- BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with overseas teams
- Ability to develop and manage large datasets including CR and supply chain data
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
- Knowledge of supply chain management, human rights, and environmental sustainability in the apparel sector is strongly recommended
- Adept written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences including external stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach, strong work ethic, and effective stress management
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Please visit the PVH careers website.