The Corporate Responsibility (CR) Coordinator will play an essential role in supporting the CR team drive and execute human rights strategy at PVH across its businesses and geographies. The Coordinator may support both programmatic and operational initiatives including issues management, policy development, government engagement, PVH’s strategy on ethical recruitment and other programmatic initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Conduct industry research and peer benchmarking to support the CR team in ensuring PVH’s policies and programs are comprehensive and competitive.
- Support issues management by conducting research and coordinating communication across the CR Department and cross-functional teams.
- Assist in developing operational systems and efficient processes to track relevant issues.
- Assist in the coordination, drafting and implementation of CR policies and procedures.
- Track and manage data to demonstrate progress towards sustainability targets.
- Conduct research and analysis on key CR programmatic initiatives which align to CR’s overall human rights strategy.
- Support engagement with strategic multi-stakeholder initiatives.
- Support in the development of stakeholder/government engagement initiatives and monitor key international and national legislative efforts and opportunities for engagement that align with overall CR strategy.
- Develop ideas to support the CR Communications team in engaging associates.
- Assist in completing and coordinating responses to various stakeholder surveys and inquiries.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 3 years. Coursework and/or experience in Sustainability/Corporate Responsibility, Business and/or Supply Chain management a plus.
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills; clear verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint,MS Excel, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with local and with overseas teams.
- Passion for CR and sustainability.
- A willingness to learn and work flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Initiative and ability to work independently with direction as well as on a team.
- Be flexible and respond to changing demands.
- Take direction and deliver projects and other deliverables of high quality on time.
- Handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-sufficient, but demonstrate judgement in terms of when to ask questions and for help.
- The ability to collaborate with a team.
Please visit the PVH careers website.