Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
About this Role:
Salesforce is looking for an experienced Analyst, Sustainable Built Environment with 1-2 years of green building industry experience. The ideal candidate is excited to seek out new opportunities in green building innovation, engage building management and occupants through sustainable operations and assist with green building certification. This position will work closely with the Green Building Program Manager while also supporting the entire sustainability team as well as cross-functional business partners.
- Coordinate and assist with LEED certification process for Salesforce’s new office build outs as well as recertification processes for existing spaces
- Work with global green building consultants to synergize LEED credits, troubleshoot inefficiencies and identify cost saving strategies
- Benchmark, assess and monitor environmental performance of global facilities using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- Identify areas of risk and opportunity related to emissions, energy, water, waste, human health, etc.
- Work closely with Workplace Service team on office waste diversion
- Identify emerging technologies and develop/execute pilot projects
- Report on cost savings and benefits of implemented programs
- Support other Salesforce sustainability programs as needed
- Opportunity to grow into working on green data center design
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering, environmental science, or related major preferred)
- 1-2 years of professional experience, including green building consulting, construction, corporate sustainability, or related field
- LEED GA or AP required
- Experience executing sustainability projects in a leased environment in collaboration with property management groups and owners
- Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of healthy materials and how built environments impact human health and wellness
- ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager experience
- Driven, entrepreneurial, self-starting with excellent project management and communication skills
- Positive team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused attitude
- Knowledge of current trends in building health assessment (Living Building Challenge, LEEDv4, FitWel, BREEAM, HPDs, EPDs, etc.)
- Understanding of data center green building principles
- Experience using Salesforce technology
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.