Travel and Tourism Overview
How We Work
We work with travel and tourism companies to integrate sustainability into their core business strategies and benefit their operations and value chain. For example, in partnership with Hilton Worldwide, we launched the Center for Sustainable Procurement to help professionals in the hotel industry and beyond make informed purchasing decisions using the best available sustainability data and information. BSR has also worked with hospitality companies to train their workforce to identify and take action on human trafficking issues.
- Climate risk and resilience, water, and biodiversity impacts
- Consumer engagement and sustainable lifestyles
- Inclusive economic growth, good jobs, and the future of work
- Human rights, human trafficking, and labor conditions
- Strategy development and integration, including materiality analysis
- Supply chain, including category spend, risks, and sustainability landscape assessments to prioritize opportunities and develop strategies, goals, policies and programs.