Please register here for U.S./Europe time zones and here for Europe/Asia time zones.
Date and Time
Wednesday February 27, 2019
5:00 pm-6:00 pm
BSR is pleased to announce the launch of the Sustainable Air Freight Alliance (SAFA)—a unique buyer-supplier collaboration between shippers, freight forwarders, and air freight carriers to track and reduce carbon dioxide emissions from air freight and promote responsible freight transport.
SAFA is now open for membership, and we invite all interested parties to join an introductory webinar.
SAFA allows you to:
- Build dialogue with your business partners to understand needs and strengthen long-term business relationships
- Demonstrate company and industry leadership on sustainability
- Reduce exposure to risks (e.g. regulations) to the air freight industry by leveraging collective knowledge and action
- Help shape international standards, in line with ICAO, IATA’s work, and sectorial initiatives
- Access a collaborative forum for sharing sustainability information, best practices for reducing GHG emissions, and innovation opportunities to help achieve company goals
- Credibly measure and report company performance using industry-agreed standardized methodologies and KPIs via one reporting survey from a neutral, secure, assured, and confidential third-party reporting partner