Former Manager, Communications, BSR
We’re in the full swing of summer at our offices, but staff will attend a few sustainability events this month. We’re ramping up to our annual Conference (taking place November 4-6 in New York) with a series of events on climate, materiality, sustainable procurement, and more in Asia, Europe, and North America in September and October. Visit our events page for the latest news.
Where BSR Will Be
- 19 August: HERproject Associate Marat Yu will present at the Bangladesh Summit on Sustainable Development in Dhaka, where he will discuss the latest on HERproject.
- August 21: Advisory Services Director Guy Morgan will speak on the panel “Leather and Sustainable Luxury” at the CICB Sustainability Forum in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil.
- August 27: BSR President and CEO Aron Cramer will participate in the World Economic Forum’s annual civil society consultation day in Geneva.
- August 28-29: Partnership Development and Research Manager Brooke Avory will attend the annual China-U.S. Strategic Philanthropy conference in Beijing.
- August 29: Cramer will participate in the Natural Capital Coalition board meeting in London.
Let’s talk about how BSR can help you to transform your business and achieve your sustainability goals.
You Might Also Like
Sorry, no related articles have been published, yet.