Food, Beverage, and Agriculture Overview
How We Work
We work from farm to table to help restaurants, retailers, processors, input suppliers, and growers integrate corporate responsibility into core business strategies and operations.
BSR's projects in this sector include helping growers with sustainable farming and capacity-building, partnering with global companies prioritize issues and shape their strategies, engaging stakeholders on challenging sustainability issues, setting globally relevant sustainability targets, and driving collaboration to scale impact.
- Climate risk and resilience, including setting science-based targets, climate-smart agriculture, and water and biodiversity impacts
- Consumer engagement and sustainable lifestyles
- Human rights and labor conditions
- Broad and issue-specific stakeholder engagement
- Strategy development and integration, including materiality analysis
- Supply chain, including category and raw material spend, risks, and sustainability landscape assessments to prioritize opportunities and develop strategies, goals, policies, and programs
- Good jobs and the future of work