Date and Time
Thursday June 21, 2018
8:30 am-12:30 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
Supply Chain | Financial Services
Join BSR for a half-day convening to learn how embedding environmental, labor, and human rights considerations into supply chain finance mechanisms can help achieve business and sustainability goals by rewarding and incentivizing sustainable behaviors in global supply chains. Sustainable supply chain finance offers benefits to suppliers, global buyers, and finance providers and has the potential to transform supply chains.
The event will bring together global buyers, trade finance providers, and other relevant actors to demystify supply chain finance mechanisms, explore sustainable supply chain finance solutions, and catalyze action. BSR will present the outcomes of our upcoming research report, Win-Win-Win: The Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Opportunity. The report and event are supported by Humanity United.
Who Should Join
- Treasurers, procurement professionals, and sustainability professionals of global buyers
- Trade and supply chain finance teams at banks and other finance providers
- Providers of IT solutions and supply chain sustainability data
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Welcome
- 9-9:30 a.m.: Why Sustainable Supply Chain Finance (findings from the report)
- 9:30-10:30 a.m.: Panel Discussion: Sustainable Supply Chain Finance in Practice
- 10:30-10:45 a.m.: Networking Break
- 10:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Moderated Breakout Sessions on Key Themes
- 12:15-12:30 p.m.: Meeting close