Date and Time
September 19, 2017
9:00 am-5:00 pm EDT
Join us for a one-day BSR symposium and reception in New York City on September 19. The day will focus on the industry’s opportunity to deepen and accelerate commitments to practices that enhance the well-being and livelihoods of retail employees and local communities, while also improving company performance in a rapidly changing business environment.
The event will offer participants a perspective on current state and future ambitions of sustainable business practices in the U.S. retail industry, including impact hiring, living wage, predictable scheduling, career paths, employee well-being, and preparing for the transitions to automation and online platforms.
This event is designed for retail industry sustainability, CSR, human resources, and operations professionals.
- 9 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m.: Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 10 a.m.: Session 1: "Responsible Retail Today"
- Noon: Lunch
- 1 p.m.: Session 2: "The Future of Retail"
- 4 p.m.: Breakout Discussions and Wrap-Up
- 5 p.m.: Networking Reception