Date and Time
Tuesday December 13, 2016
8:00 am-10:00 am CET
BSR and the Rockefeller Foundation are hosting an outreach event for companies interested in learning more about the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition, a new business coalition to promote more inclusive and sustainable global supply chains.
This event will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about impact sourcing and the opportunity that this inclusive hiring practice offers to business, employees, and communities
- Learn how impact sourcing can help you achieve your goals to build more inclusive supply chains
- Discuss challenges industry peers are facing to build more inclusive supply chains
- Network and learn from other participants' experiences with impact sourcing
- Join the new Global Impact Sourcing Coalition as a member
The event is mainly for global buyers of outsourcing services as well as procurement leads and heads of sustainability within your organization.