The initiative aims to improve efficiency in the analysis of supply chain CSR practices, and to promote greater transparency to meet increasing stakeholder requirements. It also aims to improve environmental and social practices of companies through best practice sharing and capability building.
Railsponsible is facilitated by BSR, with the support of EcoVadis, who together bring strong expertise in collaborative industry sustainability initiatives, as well as sustainable procurement collaborative platforms.
- Continuously improve the sustainability practices of railway industry suppliers
- Share best practices and processes, driving a shared understanding across the industry
- Use and share common tools, creating efficiencies
- Sustainability requirements are becoming an increasingly important element of procurement decisions for the railway industry.
- Improve your efficiency in the analysis of supply chain CSR practices, and promote greater transparency.
- Social, environmental, ethical and economic issues are correlated with supply chain risks and opportunities.