Do you have a passion for sustainability and the environment? Would you like to work for a company that is purpose-driven and a recognized leader in environmental sustainability and corporate responsibility? At Hasbro, we play with purpose. We are using our business as a force for good and building a safer, more sustainable and inclusive company and world for all. We’re passionate about protecting our planet and conserving natural resources for future generations, including pursuing innovative ways to reduce our environmental impacts across our value chain. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies and in the top 25 of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens for the last 8 consecutive years. As a Manager, Environmental Sustainability, you will support Hasbro’s industry-leading environmental sustainability and safety programs at Hasbro’s owned and operated facilities throughout the world and will also support sustainability initiatives in Hasbro’s global supply chain.
A day in the life as an Environmental Sustainability Manager:
- You will be responsible for supporting Hasbro’s Sustainability Center of Excellence and work in partnership and collaboration with Hasbro’s cross-functional teams to drive environmental improvements in product, packaging, supply chain, and Hasbro facilities.
- You will be responsible for supporting Hasbro’s employee-led, grass-roots “Green Teams”.
- You will manage environmental sustainability data collection and analysis and be responsible for supporting Hasbro’s sustainability reporting, including Hasbro’s Carbon Disclosure Project (“CDP”) annual submission as well as Sustainability reporting to Walmart and other retailers, and ESG information for investors.
- You will support Hasbro’s industry-leading Toy Recycling Program through Terracycle, currently launched in the U.S., France, Germany and Brazil, with more countries launching.
- You will contribute to the development, management and implementation of global Environment, Health and Safety (“EHS”) strategies, policies, and programs as well as hazardous waste reduction, recycling, and conservation practices at Hasbro facilities.
- You will coordinate and in some cases conduct regulatory and voluntary EHS reporting and EHS training, including ergonomic assessments and fire drill and emergency evacuation training and plans. What you’ll bring:
- 5 years of experience in sustainability, health and safety.
- Passion, energy, and commitment to sustainability & sustainable business practices.
- Degree in environment management or a related field or environmental certifications, a plus.
- Familiarity with environmental laws and regulations (e.g. EPA and OSHA) and sustainable supply chain management.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of quality, speed and flexibility for change.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions.
- Leadership skills that exhibit integrity, ownership, and a “can-do” attitude.
For more details about our CSR and Sustainability progress and recognition, please visit Hasbro, Inc.’s website.