The people here at Apple don’t just create products, they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity, passion, and dedication of those people that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do—from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Apple’s Environment, Policy & Social Initiatives team is seeking an Environmental Reporting Specialist to help assess and communicate Apple’s environmental efforts. You will be self-motivated, strategic, and have exceptional written communication skills, along with knowledge of environmental sustainability. This position reports to the head of Reporting for Environment, Policy & Social Initiatives and will work closely with a broad set of Apple teams.
- Have 7 years or more of professional experience with a passion for environmental sustainability
- Extraordinary storyteller with strong communication skills; with the ability to communicate technical information in a compelling way to a non-technical audience
- Exceptional project management experience, attention to detail, and an ability to manage projects with different priorities and time horizons
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Able to work independently and with ambiguity to develop a new concept
Apple’s Environment, Policy and Social Initiatives team is seeking a reporting specialist to develop and manage product environmental reports and associated product environmental communications.
- coordinate with multiple teams across Apple, such as product engineering and supply chain operations to collect and assess environmental data; as well as with marketing and communications teams to craft product environmental claims
- lead and organize multiple projects with different priorities, timescales, and stringent deadlines
- collect, organize, and distill key messages from data on a variety of topics
- help develop meaningful metrics to measure progress toward product environmental goals
- ensure the integrity of Apple’s product environmental messaging
- write and prepare reports regarding Apple’s product environmental work
- develop substantive working knowledge of Apple’s environmental initiatives
- apply critical thinking to a variety of programs to identify areas of strength and weakness
- develop and promote product environmental storytelling
We welcome candidates who have a passion for environmental and social issues, believe that business can be a positive force for good, and want to advance openness, accountability, and storytelling at one of the world’s largest companies.
Please visit the Apple careers website.