Staff | Ryan Flaherty
Manager, Advisory Services | San Francisco
Ryan leads projects with food, beverage, and agriculture companies on sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, and supply chain management. With a focus on sustainable sourcing, Ryan’s areas of expertise include water strategy, labor rights and worker empowerment, and stakeholder engagement.
Prior to joining BSR, Ryan worked throughout North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean on community and small-business development. Ryan was a recipient of the VEGA Service Impact Award and the President's Volunteer Service Award—Gold Level. He is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
Ryan holds an International M.B.A. from the Moore School of Business and a B.A. in Spanish from Tulane University.
- Blog: Three Reasons to Take Action on Water
- BSR Insight: Time to Listen to Planet Earth: Peter Bakker at World Water Week
- Blog: Who in the Room will be Retired in 10 Years?
- BSR Insight: Doing Responsible Business in Latin America: Opportunities in the Agriculture Sector
- BSR Insight: Using Water-Risk Information for Greater Impact