Staff | Jeremy Prepscius
Vice President, Asia-Pacific | Hong Kong
Jeremy is in charge of serving and expanding BSR’s member base in Asia and integrating the work there into our global approach. BSR’s global thought leadership, informed through field work and local implementations, enables us to work with member companies to create innovative sustainable solutions and globalize the sustainability dialogue.
Jeremy has extensive experience in supply chain management, business integration, external communications, government relations and compliance operations. Prior to joining BSR in 2006, he spent more than 10 years on equipment sourcing, footwear production and corporate responsibility for Nike, Inc. He also worked in China for five years as the North Asia Regional Compliance Director, covering CSR issues in Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
Jeremy holds an M.S. in Economic Development from the Patterson School of Diplomacy, and an M.S. in International Commerce from the University of Kentucky.
- Blog: From Bangladesh to Myanmar: Level-Set Responsible Sourcing
- Blog: Sustainability in Japan: A Conversation with Asako Nagai, BSR Senior Advisor
- Blog: Networks for Building a Sustainable Hong Kong
- Blog: Sustainability in the Oil, Gas, and Extractives Industries
- BSR Insight: China’s Social Security System: Impact on Brands and Suppliers