Staff | Jeremy Prepscius
Vice President, Asia-Pacific | Hong Kong
Jeremy is in charge of serving and expanding the member base in Asia and integrating the work there into the BSR global approach, focusing on issues such as water, the next generation of social compliance work in the supply chain, the evolution of CSR with Chinese characteristics and the framing of CSR issues in Asia.
Jeremy has extensive experience in supply chain management, business integration, external communications, government relations and compliance operations. Prior to joining BSR in 2006, Jeremy spent more than 10 years on equipment sourcing, footwear production and corporate responsibility for NIKE Inc., and worked in China for five years as the North Asia Regional Compliance Director, covering CSR issues in Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
Jeremy holds master's degrees in Economic Development from the Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce at the University of Kentucky.
CSR in Asia
- Blog: Sustainability in Japan: A Conversation with Asako Nagai, BSR Senior Advisor
- Blog: Networks for Building a Sustainable Hong Kong
- Blog: Sustainability in the Oil, Gas, and Extractives Industries
- BSR Insight: China’s Social Security System: Impact on Brands and Suppliers
- Blog: It’s Time to Change: Supply Chain Accountability