Staff | Eric Olson
Senior Vice President, Advisory Services | San Francisco
With more than 20 years in the consulting field, Eric leads BSR's global Advisory Services practice to deliver successful sustainability strategies that boost the bottom line for companies while benefiting the world. In addition to advising the CEOs and senior teams of several global companies, Eric directs BSR’s work on the Future of Energy, as well as the Center for Sustainable Procurement.
Prior to joining BSR, Eric worked with the Natural Step in San Francisco, accelerating sustainability through strategic counsel on a broad range of corporate responsibility matters that included supply chain management and sustainable development. He also has served as vice president at the Boston Consulting Group and was a partner and founding member of the global consultancy Mitchell Madison Group.
Eric was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University, where he earned an M.S. in Russian and East European Studies. He also holds a B.A. in Chemistry from Macalester College.
- Blog: Sustainable Trucking in Europe: Lessons from the BSR Spring Forum
- Blog: BSR’s New Climate Strategy: Ambition + Collaboration = Impact
- BSR Insight: Avoiding the Unmanageable and Managing the Unavoidable: An Approach for Business on Climate
- Blog: Obama’s Climate Plan and the Future of Energy: Part 2
- Blog: Obama’s Climate Plan and the Future of Energy: Part 1