Former Managing Director, Communications, BSR
Melanie Janin, Communications Director, BSR
In just a few days, we’re headed to New York to kick off our 20th anniversary Conference, and we’re looking forward to welcoming many of you there. We lined up an impressive array of bloggers to report from the Conference—this year in English, French, and Mandarin—so be sure to check our website often. And whether you’re busy planning your agenda at the event or will be joining us virtually, here are five easy ways to engage as we fast-forward the global sustainability conversation in the coming days.
- Track the Conference agenda so you’re ahead of the social media buzz, and jumpstart the debate online.
- Check out the list of event attendees to see who will be present, and to identify companies and organizations to collaborate with in the future around sustainability solutions.
- Join our discussions on Facebook and Twitter (@BSRnews). Add your comments using the Twitter hashtag #BSR12 to participate real-time in our conversations and learnings.
- Follow along with updates and curated social media content on our Conference homepage, allowing for deeper engagement with those of you following us online.
- Watch videos of our plenary sessions on our YouTube channel as soon as we post them online from the event.
Think the virtual experience might not be quite enough? You can still register to join us in person in New York, where we‘ll take a look back and a leap forward together as we map out the next 20 years of sustainability progress.
Let’s talk about how BSR can help you to transform your business and achieve your sustainability goals.
You Might Also Like
Sorry, no related articles have been published, yet.