Sustainability strategies of leading companies include targets to dramatically reduce carbon dioxide emissions from their global logistics networks and increasingly, prioritize working with like-minded supply chain partners. Can you measure, report, and improve your ocean transport and logistics environmental foot print?
The Clean Cargo Working Group is a global business-to-business initiative made up of leading cargo carriers and their customers, dedicated to environmental performance improvement in marine container transport through measurement, evaluation, and reporting.
Join CCWG members in creating and using the practical tools for measuring, evaluating, and reporting the environmental impacts of global goods transportation. These tools and the dialogue between members and key stakeholders help:
- Ocean freight carriers track and benchmark their performance and easily report to customers in a standard format.
- Cargo owners (shippers) review and compare carriers' environmental performance when reporting and making informed buying decisions.
- Collaborative Progress: Clean Cargo Working Group Progress Report 2013
- How Clean Cargo Shippers Use, Integrate, and Benefit from Ocean Transport Emissions Data
- Clean Cargo Working Group Global Trade Lane Emissions Factors
- How Brands Can Improve Supply Chain Sustainability Through the Clean Cargo Working Group
- Clean Cargo Working Group Overview
- Environmental Performance Survey (Updated: 2011)
- Calculate your ocean transport foot print using high-quality, easy-to-use, and comparable data and tools.
- Review and compare your ocean carriers' environmental performance across a broad range of environmental performance data.
- Collaborate with peers and business partners to improve your environmental performance in marine container transport.
- Influence the development of tools, standards, and methodologies for improving environmental performance across the intermodal value chain.
- Kuhne Logistics University
- Turnkey Solutions Ltd.
- Arkas Line
- BDP International
- China Shipping Container Lines Co. Ltd.
- CMA CGM
- DB Schenker
- DHL Deutsche Post
- Evergreen Marine Corp Ltd.
- FEMSA Logistica
- Hamburg Sud
- Hanjin Shipping
- Hapag Lloyd
- Heineken N.V.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HP)
- Hyundai Merchant Marine
- ICL Ltd.
- JF Hillebrand
- Kuehne + Nagel Inc
- Marks & Spencer
- Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A.
- NIKE, Inc.
- NYK Line
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Tchibo GmBH
- Unifeeder A/S
- United Arab Shipping Company
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services