In the weeks between BSR’s biggest annual event and one of the most significant events of the year—the COP21 climate talks—BSR staff will attend, host, and speak at several sustainability forums, conferences, webinars, and more.
What We’re Hosting
- November 11-13: Transport and Logistics Associate Director Angie Farrag-Thibault, Advisory Services Manager Nate Springer, and Advisory Services Associate Aude Ucla will organize and facilitate the Clean Cargo Working Group fall meeting in Singapore.
- November 16: BSR will co-organize the private-sector side event at the United Nations Forum on Business and Human Rights in Geneva.
- November 18: BSR will hold the Sustainability Matters webinar “‘Road Through Paris’ Briefing: The Paris Climate Agreement" (at 8-9 a.m. PST).
Where We’ll Be
- November 9-12: Partnership Development and Research Associate Andrea Bergström will attend the International Conference of Family Planning in Nusa Dua, Indonesia.
- November 10: President and CEO Aron Cramer will attend the Institute for the Future Board meeting in Palo Alto.
- November 10-13: Controller Satnam Nahal and Accounting Manager Katrina Fracisco will attend the annual Intacct Conference for accounting systems integrations and training in Las Vegas.
- November 11: Advisory Services Manager Matt Raimondi will participate in a webinar panel hosted by CISL/ECF on Implications for Agriculture (at 1-2 p.m. GMT).
- Nov 11: Cramer will participate in a #CSRchat on sustainable consumption and the Sustainable Development Goals (at 2-3 p.m. EST).
- November 16-18: Advisory Services Manager Peter Nestor will attend the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights in Geneva.
- November 17-18: Energy and Extractives Director Alison Taylor will speak on the panel “Effecting Cultural Change” at the Compliance and Ethics International conference in London.
- November 18: Cramer will attend the Erb Institute Senior Advisory Board meeting at the University of Michigan Business School in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- November 19: Cramer will participate in meetings at the Devonshire Institute, Corporate Governance and Sustainability, in Toronto.
- November 20: Raimondi will speak on a panel about sustainability consulting at Columbia University in New York.
- November 11-12: Vice President for Partnership Development and Research Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen will speak at the Women’s World Banking’s "Making Finance Work for Women" summit in Berlin.
- November 30-December 10: Cramer and the BSR Climate Team will attend several events at and related to the COP21 climate negotiations in Paris.