While we’ve already begun planning for the BSR Conference 2016, we’re also attending, hosting, and speaking at several sustainability events around the globe this month. Will we see you there?
What We’re Hosting
- March 2: BSR’s Green Freight Asia collaborative initiative will host a Sustainability Matters webinar, “Opportunities for Business to Scale Green Freight Asia,” for global logistics procurement and supplier management professionals and their road-freight transport suppliers to learn about sustainable freight practices and the benefits of the Green Freight Asia program.
- March 16: BSR and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation will host a Sustainability Matters webinar, “Seizing the Benefits of a Circular Economy,” to discuss the benefits and challenges of a circular economy, and the launch of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s CE100 U.S. affiliate network.
- March 17: BSR will host a half-day workshop on “Sustainability Reporting Trends in China” in our new office in Shanghai. The event is free for members, and you can contact us for more information or to RSVP.
Where We’ll Be
- March 7-8: Advisory Services Manager John Pabon will speak on “Stakeholder Engagement as a Key Element in Sustainable Agriculture” as part of the Global Agriculture Sustainability Summit in Shanghai.
- March 10: Advisory Services Manager Nate Springer will host a conversation during breakfast on “Unlocking the Climate Reduction Potential in Fleets and Freight” at the Climate Leadership Conference in Seattle, Washington.
- March 15-16: Senior Vice President Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Advisory Services Director Aditi Mohapatra will attend the Women’s Empowerment Principles Annual Event in New York. Mohapatra will moderate the session “Action Plans for Impact: Setting Goals, Targets, and Measurements.”
- March 16: President and CEO Aron Cramer will attend the BSR Board meeting in New York.
- March 16-18: Transport and Logistics Director Angie Farrag-Thibault and Advisory Services Associate Aude Ucla will speak at the Green Ship Technology Conference on the panels “Cargo Corner: Why Do Shippers' Views Need to Be Taken Into Account?” and “Methodology and Organization Case Study: Planning a Model Ship Monitoring Plan” in Copenhagen.
- March 25: Communications Manager Julia Robinson will speak on the panel “Hidden Secrets of Google Analytics” at the Nonprofit Technology Conference in San Jose, California.
- March 30: Mohapatra will present on “Accelerating Women’s Digital Inclusion” at RightsCon Silicon Valley in San Francisco.
- March 31: Advisory Services Associate Director Marshall Chase will participate in the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s CE100 U.S. program launch in San Francisco.