BSR staff are traveling around the globe this month to host, attend, and speak at various sustainability events, ranging from BSR Connect gatherings to the Business and Climate Summit in London. Will you join us?
What We’re Hosting
- June 7: BSR will host a French-language BSR Connect breakfast on human rights integration in our Paris office.
- June 9: Healthcare Director Dorje Mundle, Associate Director Cecile Oger, and Associate Aude Ucla will convene a Healthcare Working Group stakeholder roundtable on innovative finance at GSK House in London.
- June 27: President and CEO Aron Cramer and Managing Director Edward Cameron will speak and moderate a BSR Connect event on climate resilience ahead of the Business and Climate Summit in London.
- June 29-30: Cramer will attend the BSR Board meeting in London.
- June 30: Consumer Sectors Director Elisa Niemtzow, Associate Director Armel Yver, and Associate Indiana Vieljeux will host the Luxury Working Group in-person meeting in our Paris office.
Where We’ll Be
- June 1: Vice President Laura Gitman will speak on the panel “Global Strategic Risk Update: Climate and Sustainability” at the Conference Board’s Global Strategic Risk and Organizational Resilience Workshop in New York.
- June 2: Gitman will speak on the panel “Exploring New Corporate Responsibility Pathways and Expectations” at the BBB Forum on Corporate Responsibility in New York. BSR is a supporting partner of the event.
- June 2: Senior Vice President Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen will moderate the session “Accelerating Women’s Empowerment in Global Supply Chains—Collaboration Can Make a Difference” at the FTA Sustainability Conference 2016.
- June 6-7: Energy and Extractives Director Alison Taylor and Associate Director Roger McElrath will speak at the InfoMines Mining and Communities conference in Vancouver.
- June 8: Associate Director David Korngold will speak on the panel “The Evolution of Net Positive Strategies: Launching an Upgraded Vision and Roadmap for a Global Net Positive Movement” at Sustainable Brands 2016 in San Diego, California. Consumer Sectors Associate Director Jorgette Mariñez will also attend.
- June 10: Associate Emilie Prattico will participate in a roundtable on COP21 and the Paris Agreement, organized by Université Paris La Sorbonne.
- June 16: Asia-Pacific Vice President Jeremy Prepscius will speak on Myanmar’s sustainability imperative at The Economist Myanmar Summit 2016 in Yangon, Myanmar.
- June 17: Pruzan-Jorgensen will speak during the “ELF 2016 Buzzmaster Business Debate: Business Matters” session at the FINAT European Label Forum in Amsterdam.
- June 22-23: Gitman will represent BSR at the UN Global Compact Leaders Summit in New York.
- June 28-29: BSR is a co-host of the Business and Climate Summit in London and will lead the session on freight, logistics, and corporate fleets. Cramer, Cameron, Prattico, Senior Vice President Eric Olson, and Associate Directors Stéphanie Leblanc and David Wei will attend the summit.