Join BSR staff at sustainability events around the world this June.
What We’re Hosting
Visit our calendar for the latest information on our events.
- June 1: Inclusive Economy Director Racheal Meiers and Advisory Services Director Asako Nagai will speak at the BSR Connect event “Business Leadership for an Inclusive Economy: Women’s Empowerment in Japan and Southeast Asia” in Tokyo.
- June 2: We will host the BSR Connect event “Supply Chain Sustainability: Emerging Trends and Opportunities for Action” in Detroit, Michigan.
- June 5: President and CEO Aron Cramer, Supply Chain Sustainability Director Tara Norton, and Advisory Services Associate Director Jorgette Marinez will lead the BSR Connect event “How to Build Inclusive, Resilient Supply Chains” in New York.
- June 8-11: Associate Director for Transport and Logistics Angie Farrag-Thibault, Advisory Services Manager Nate Springer, and Advisory Services Associate Aude Ucla will lead a Clean Cargo Working Group members' meeting in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- June 15-16: Healthcare Director Dorje Mundle, Advisory Services Manager Cecile Oger, and Advisory Services Associate Meghan Ryan will host a BSR Healthcare Working Group meeting in Paris.
- June 23-25: We are opening our New York office for BSR members during the UN Global Compact +15 event. We invite you to visit our office for a quiet space to work and recharge—and to meet with our team.
- June 25: Vice President for Partnership Development and Research Peder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Oger will lead "A Dialogue on Business Leadership for an Inclusive Economy" in London.
- June 26: Cramer, Marinez, and other BSR staff will participate in a BSR Human Rights Working Group meeting in New York.
- June 29: BSR will host an event on environmental, social, and governance and how it relates to investor relations in the extractives industry in Toronto.
Where We’ll Be
- June 1: Advisory Services Director Alison Taylor will speak on a panel at “Upmanship: Enhancing the New Science of CSR” in Toronto.
- June 1-4: Communications Managing Director Melanie Janin and Advisory Services Director Elisa Niemtzow will attend Sustainable Brands in San Diego, California.
- June 1-11: Partnership Development and Research Managing Director Edward Cameron, Communications Associate Director Stéphanie Leblanc, Climate Change Associate Director David Wei, Partnership Development and Research Manager Emilie Prattico, and Climate Change Associate Samantha Harris will attend the UN Climate Change (UNFCCC) Negotiations Intersessional in Bonn, Germany.
- June 2: Meiers will speak about BSR’s Business Leadership for an Inclusive Economy strategy at the Council for Better Corporate Citizenship (CBCC) in Tokyo.
- June 3: Cameron will speak on behalf of We Mean Business on the panel “Policies, Practices, and Actions—Unlocking Potential on the Ground Now” at the UNFCCC Technical Expert Meeting on Renewable Energy in Bonn, Germany.
- June 4: Taylor will moderate the book launch event “Beyond Governments: Making Collective Governance Work” at Columbia Law School in New York.
- June 5: Wei will moderate the opening plenary session “Catalyzing Climate Actions for Resilient Development” and lead a breakout discussion for We Mean Business, “Engaging Business in Climate Action in Developing and Developed Countries” at the Bonn Groundswell Workshop in Bonn, Germany.
- June 9: Cramer will participate in a UN Global Compact webinar on board governance and sustainability.
- June 9: Advisory Services Manager Alice Valvodova will participate in the event “ICT Accelerating Climate Action: Opportunities for Lower Emissions, Resilience Building, and Growth," organized by the Global e-Sustainability Initiative and the International Chamber of Commerce in Bonn, Germany.
- June 10: Vice President Laura Gitman will moderate a panel at the BBB Forum on Corporate Responsibility in New York.
- June 10: Partnership Development and Research Associate Lauren Shields will speak on the panel “Strengthening Nutrition in the Workplace” at the SUN Business Network Workshop in Nairobi, Kenya.
- June 10: Advisory Services Manager Jean-Baptiste Andrieu will speak about human rights due diligence at the seminar “Human Rights on State-Owned Enterprises’ Agenda” organized by FIBS and the Finnish Committee for UNICEF in Helsinki, Finland.
- June 17: Andrieu will speak on the panel “The French Perspective on Human Rights Due Diligence” at le Club GC Advanced of UN Global Compact France in Paris.
- June 23-24: Niemtzow and Oger will attend the Circular Economy 100 Summit hosted by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation in London.
- June 24: Marinez will participate in the ninth in-person meeting of the UN Global Compact Advisory Group on Supply Chain Sustainability, part of the UN Global Compact +15 events at the United Nations in New York.
- June 24: Farrag-Thibault will attend the UN Global Compact Anti-Corruption Working Group meeting, also part of the UN Global Compact +15 events in New York.
- June 24-27: Intern Bryndis Woods will present two papers, “The State of Coalitions in International Climate Change Negotiations and Implications for Global Climate Policy” and “Farmer Perceptions of Climate Change and Likely Responses in Danish Agriculture” at the Conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in Helsinki, Finland.
- June 25: Niemtzow will attend the Beauty of Sourcing with Respect Conference in Paris.
- June 30: Cramer will participate in the board meeting of the Natural Capital Coalition in Amsterdam.