This month, BSR staff will host and attend sustainability events around the world.
What We’re Hosting
- July 2: BSR will hold its Board of Directors meeting in London.
- July 8: Senior Vice President Eric Olson and Advisory Services Associate Director Aditi Mohapatra will lead the event "Exploring Opportunities for Joint Action on Net Positive," which is co-hosted by BSR, Forum for the Future, and the Sustainability and Health Initiative for NetPositive Enterprise at Harvard University and supported by Dell, in New York.
- July 15-16: BSR will act as secretariat for the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network’s steering committee meeting in Copenhagen.
- July 22: BSR will host the “‘Road Through Paris’ Briefing: Climate Finance and Carbon Pricing” webinar, the second in our series on climate policy before the COP21 climate talks in Paris.
- July 23: We will discuss “Building Climate-Resilient Supply Chains” at an evening BSR Connect event in San Francisco.
- July 28: We will host the BSR Connect event “Responsible Business in Myanmar: Lessons for Japanese Companies on Risks and Opportunities” in Tokyo.
Where We’ll Be
- July 8-10: Advisory Services Director Alison Taylor will attend the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Latin American and Caribbean Health, Safety, Environment, and Sustainability Conference and teach an SPE sustainability course in Bogotá, Colombia.
- July 15-16: Supply Chain Sustainability Director Tara Norton will attend a United Nations Environment Program workshop on its 10-year framework for sustainable production and consumption in Paris.