To kick off the new year, BSR staff will host, attend, and speak at several sustainability events. Here’s where we’ll be this month.
What We’re Hosting
- January 20: BSR will host “‘Road Through Paris’ Briefing: Moving the Needle, What’s Next?,” the final webinar in a series on climate policy and action in the lead up to and beyond the COP21 climate talks in Paris.
- January 27: BSR senior leadership will host a webinar for BSR members on “The Year Ahead: Sustainability in 2016” to help business leaders navigate the coming year.
Where We’ll Be
- January 2-5: Advisory Services Manager David Korngold spoke at and served as a judge for the Sustainability Challenge at the AT&T Developer Summit Hackathon in Las Vegas.
- January 18-20: Advisory Services Manager Maurice Meehan will lead an integrity workshop on behalf of the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network with 150 participants from local port organizations, the United Nations Development Programme, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, and the head of Technical Unit on Governance and Anti-Corruption Reforms in Apapa, Nigeria.
- January 20-23: President and CEO Aron Cramer will participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting, with sessions on clean technology, the circular economy, and other topics in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland.
- January 26: Supply Chain Director Tara Norton and Advisory Services Associate Director Marshall Chase will speak at the launch event for the 2015-16 CDP Supply Chain Report, which BSR partnered in writing. The event is taking place in multiple locations, and Norton and Chase will be present in London and New York, respectively.
- January 28: Partnership Development and Research Associate Lauren Shields will attend the Floriculture Sustainability Initiative’s 2016 General Assembly at the IPM Essen Horticulture Trade Fair in Essen, Germany.