Julia Robinson, Communications Associate, BSR
As we begin a new year, BSR staff will attend events far and wide, from San Francisco to Hong Kong to Davos. We hope to see you there.
Where We’ll Be
- January 8: Partnership Development and Research Manager Jessica Davis Pluess will attend the World Affairs Council’s event “The Business Solution to Poverty” featuring author and impact investor Mal Warwick in San Francisco.
- January 9: Advisory Services Manager Adam Lane will attend the China Information and Communications Technology Industry Social Responsibility Conference (in Chinese) in Beijing.
- January 14: Vice President for Asia-Pacific Jeremy Prepscius will speak at the Redress Forum in Hong Kong.
- January 21: Prepscius will also speak at the Coalition for Better Corporate Citizenship on leading sustainability practices in U.S. companies at Keidanren headquarters in Tokyo.
- January 22-23: Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services Director Sissel Waage will speak at the Sustainable Foods Summit in San Francisco.
- January 22-25: President and CEO Aron Cramer will participate in sessions on climate change and other sustainability topics at the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
What We’re Hosting
- January 16: Our Beijing office will host a workshop on how to increase internal support for and alignment of CSR.