This month, BSR staff members are attending, speaking at, or hosting events around the world focused on human rights, anti-corruption, financial inclusion, and CSR strategy. If you’re also attending these events, please look for us, and introduce yourselves.
Where We’ll Be
- December 3-4: Vice President for Asia-Pacific Jeremy Prepscius will attend the American Conference Institute’s Singapore Summit on Anti-Corruption, Compliance, and Risk Management. BSR and BSR’s Maritime Anti-Corruption Network are partners of the event, and MACN member Bethany Hipp, BHP Billiton, will speak.
- December 4: BSR President and CEO Aron Cramer will speak at the closing plenary of the UN Business and Human Rights Summit in Geneva. Human Rights Director Faris Natour, Advisory Services Manager Chloë Poynton, and Advisory Services Associate Elissa Goldenberg will attend the forum December 2-4.
- December 4: HERfinance Manager Chhavi Ghuliani will speak on the panel "Financial Education for Factory Workers" at the Citi-FT Financial Education Summit in Hong Kong.
- December 4: Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services Director Sissel Waage will speak on Climate One's "Forest Wars" at the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco.
- December 5: Cramer will also participate in the International Integrated Reporting Council’s biannual meeting in London.
What We’re Hosting
- December 2: In conjunction with the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights, Natour, Poynton, and Goldenberg will attend a Pre-Forum Business Stakeholder Session organized by UN Global Compact, International Organisation of Employers, International Chamber of Commerce, Global Business Initiative in Human Rights, and BSR. Goldenberg will also participate in a UNICEF workshop on Child’s Rights and Business.
- December 5: Advisory Services Director Guy Morgan and Manager Cécile Oger will lead a French-language breakfast event on materiality, strategy, and integration with Sanofi’s Associate Vice President, Excellence in CSR, Didier Terrolle in Paris.