This April, join BSR at sustainability events around the world—some of which we’re hosting and others that we are attending. You can always visit our calendar for the latest news on our events, including the BSR Spring Forum Series on climate leadership, taking place throughout Europe this May and June.
What We’re Hosting
- April 9: Advisory Services Director Lin Wang will lead a discussion on supply chain sustainability in China for BSR member companies in the apparel sector in New York.
- April 22: Partnership Development and Research Managing Director Edward Cameron will lead “Creating an Action Agenda for Private-Sector Leadership on Climate Change,” co-hosted at the UN Foundation, where he will present BSR’s anchor report update to Business in a Climate-Constrained World, in Washington, D.C.
- April 22-23: Transport and Logistics Associate Director Angie Farrag-Thibault, Advisory Services Associate Julia Beier, and Partnership Development and Research Associate Martin Benderson will hold the biannual members meeting of the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network in London.
- April 29-30: Farrag-Thibault and Information and Communications Technology Manager Alice Valvodova will host the Container Ship Safety Forum's spring meeting in Hamburg, Germany.
Where We’ll Be
- April 2: Consumer Sectors Director Elisa Niemtzow will attend the 1.618 Sustainable Luxury Conference in Paris.
- April 9: Partnership Development and Research Manager Brooke Avory will speak on the panel “Building Sustainable Agricultural Supply Chains in China” at the Global Agriculture Sustainability Forum 2015 in Shanghai.
- April 14: Advisory Services Managing Director Dunstan Allison-Hope and Valvodova will participate in “The Telecommunications Industry Dialogue at Two Years: A Conversation with Stakeholders” in Paris.
- April 14-16: President and CEO Aron Cramer will speak on the panel “Supplier Capacity Development: Moving from Enforcers to Partners” at the Skoll World Forum in Oxford, England.
- April 16: Advisory Services Manager Peter Nestor will attend a multistakeholder consultation for the U.S. National Action Plan for Responsible Business Conduct in Washington, D.C.
- April 21: Cramer will deliver a keynote speech to the Aluminum Association’s annual meeting in Dana Point, California.
- April 23: Advisory Services Associate Director Marshall Chase will moderate the panel “Creating Transparent Mineral Value Chains” at the Global Philanthropy Forum in Washington, D.C.
- April 28: Vice President for Asia-Pacific Jeremy Prepscius will speak on the panel “The Latest Developments and Trends in CSR around the World” for the Council for Better Corporate Citizenship’s 25th Anniversary Symposium in Tokyo.
- April 29-30: Niemtzow will attend the Ellen MacArthur Foundation Circular Economy 100 Meeting in Copenhagen.
- April 30: Chase will lead sessions on climate resilience and supply chain traceability at the Automotive Industry Action Group’s Corporate Responsibility Summit in Novi, Michigan.