Whether you're joining us in person or online, here are the best ways to follow us:
- Tune in to the livecast. This year, we’ll broadcast all plenary and I3 speakers live on our Conference homepage. If you can’t attend, this is a great way to hear from former President of Ireland Mary Robinson, Waste Management CEO David Steiner, and other sustainability leaders.
- Track the Conference agenda, see who’s coming, and jump-start the discussion online.
- Follow us on social media. We’ll keep the conversation going on Twitter, so follow @BSRnews, use the hashtag #BSR13, and see what our speakers are tweeting. You can also join in on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- See the Storify stream, kicking off Tuesday, November 5, on Storify and our Conference homepage, where we’ll feature all the best social media posts during the week. Read what attendees, speakers, and BSR staff are saying.
- Check out our first-ever Sustainability Hackathon, taking place the evening of Thursday, November 7, with the results and winners announced Friday, November 8, at 8:30 a.m. Follow #BSRhack on Twitter to see what’s happening.
- Catch the recaps. Check back after the Conference on our YouTube channel to see interviews with leaders in sustainable business, the Conference website to read our popular session summaries, and the BSR blog to catch highlights from the week.
Registration is still open, so if you want to join us in person—and network with the best and brightest minds in responsible business—you should register today. We hope to see you in San Francisco and to hear your thoughts on the Power of Networks across social media.