Reporting to the Head of Sustainability, this position will sit within the sustainable finance center of excellence which works with our line of business partners and leading NGO organizations to support customer engagement, increase the focus on positive social impact and sustainability business opportunities, and catalyze innovation and progress towards critical climate aligned financial pathways. This role will serve as a liaison with key lines of business to support customer engagement and will conduct research and lead ideation related to emerging sustainable finance trends and financial product innovation to support greater social impact and sustainability.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships and identify opportunities around sustainable finance growth areas with key internal lines of business
- Analyze and conduct market research on sustainable finance trends and emerging opportunities
- Lead ideation of new financial products and opportunities that address critical sustainability needs
- Prepare white papers, presentation and business cases for lines of business on sustainable finance trends
- Support enterprise-wide engagement and education efforts related to sustainable finance
- Serve as a trusted partner to line of business leaders, offering expertise on sustainable finance trends and opportunities
- Manage important NGO relationships and industry collaborations to position Wells Fargo as both a thought leaders and trusted partner
- Seek opportunities to advance storytelling around Wells Fargo’s position on sustainable finance
Please visit the Wells Fargo careers website and search for job number 5556770.